Children And Divorce
What are your children saying when you are not present?
"I feel like I'm an outsider. I hear my Mom cry at night.
My Dad is angry. What about me?"
Smart Divorce, Raise Happy, Healthy Kids gives you a step-by-step plan for guiding your children safely
through the troubled waters of divorce and helping them adjust to the new family situation:
* There is always a family when there is a child.
* Your child exists because of the two of you.
* Your child experiences both of you as family.
* When you are family to your child...
you are family to each other.
Smart Divorce, Raise Happy, Healthy Kids includes...
- 3 specific steps for engaging the other parent
in a co-parenting process for your children's sake.
- 12 ideas for building a peaceful co-parenting future.
- Specific steps on how to make changes as a family together.
- 6-step Grief to Discovery to Completion Process to help you and your children overcome the
lingering effects of divorce.
- As a single parent, what to do to take care of yourself.
- 11 ways to help your child express and release his / her feelings.
- 5 steps to a positive approach to parenting with specific examples. . .all backed by research.
- Daily parenting guidelines.
- Inexpensive activities and vacation ideas to help you
bond and form a new family structure.
- What to do when your child comes to visit.
For the parents who see their child(ren)
on a part-time basis.
- Dating guidelines for you, the divorced parent.
- What is Mediation and how can you benefit from this process?
- What is Collaborative Divorce? Benefits?
- And much, much more . . .
Children and Divorce - Smart Divorce offers you the opportunity to try on new beliefs, put into place new tools, ideas and concepts to deal with your divorce experience.
Smart Divorce is backed by a 56 day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. See our Order Page for Complete Details.
Go Ahead and Order Now!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Bonus 1 worth $14 101 Ways to Stop the Battle
Bonus 2 worth $96 A link to access a new article every week.
Eliminates excess emails!
Bonus 3 Priceless! Access to Blog with new articles every week
+ a Forum where you can ask questions and discuss
I was divorced after a 27-year turbulent marriage. I
was hurt, angry,
fearful and unprepared for the
financial and emotional upheaval that
followed. At the
time, one of my children was living at home; the
had just moved out.
In the midst of my internal chaos came two decisions.
First, I knew I had to help my children heal their pain with both their father and me
so that we could create a new family that would come together in civilized harmony.
Second, I had to figure out what I had done to contribute to this situation—because I never wanted another relationship that duplicated what I had been through in my marriage. My journey of healing and self-discovery began when I asked myself that question.
I must tell you that at times it was very difficult to look at myself, to look at the reality that I had created, and to shift my belief systems. In retrospect, it truly was worth the time and effort—and even the pain. I found that I was a creative, resourceful woman, able to discover solutions that I could never have seen before. Today, I am much more compassionate, honest and loving. I am a work in progress.
Smart Divorce is a compilation of the wisdom I have gained through interviews, research, stories my clients have told me, and my family’s own experience. I’ve learned that even if it’s been years since the divorce, it’s not too late to begin the healing. The return of hope to your children’s lives is the greatest gift you can give them.
Madeline Binder, M.S. Human Services Counseling
What Divorced Parents are Saying
The Children and Divorce - Smart Divorce Principles ...
am relieved at seeing the results of our past pains heal,
particularly for our children. This remarkable transformational
experience has given us the opportunity to create a harmonious
Marilyn Barr, Connecticut
divorced mother of 3 whose three children are now happily married with their own children.
wonderful e-book that provided me an unexpected and safe
means of moving past old barriers into a new adult relationship
with my former spouse, and most of all, what a relief
for our children to again feel comfortable when both their
parents come together with them.
Leonard Murphy, Virgina,
father of 2
the family comes together on a social level, we are continuously
building a supportive family unit filled with trust, love
Bob Thompson, New York, divorced father of a 2-year old
Children and Divorce
Parent Happy, Healthy Children
- You must download the e-book from the order confirmation form. The e-book
will not be mailed to you via the post office. You will receive an email immediately following your
purchase. Within that email is a link to the document that you download.
- There will be links to the e-book in both IBM compatible and Macintosh. The e-book
is instantly downloadable
in Adobe .PDF file or Word.
- If for some reason you need the ebook to be sent to you as an attachment, then there will be
an email address in the confirmation letter and it will be emailed to
you within 24-hours. You must put my email address in your address book so that your Internet
server does not read the attachment as spam.
- FREE download copies of Adobe Acrobat and WinZip are also
available on the confirmation form.
- Place your order at the bottom of this page and click on
your "download choice" from the order
Copyright © 2004 - 2009 Children and Divorce
“Even if it’s been years since the divorce,
it’s not too late to begin the healing.
The return of hope to your children’s lives
is the greatest gift you can give them.”
Parent Happy, Healthy Kids
Order Your Children and Divorce
Smart Divorce eBook - Click Here
Bonus 1 worth $14 101 Ways to Stop the Battle
Bonus 2 worth $96 A link to access 1 new article every week. No email notices!
Bonus 3 Priceless! Access to Blog with new articles every week + Forum - a place to ask questions and discuss resolutions.